Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, March 4, known as "the Sunday of
Saint Gregory Palamas," is published and ready at the link below. If you're
in town, we hope you'll join us if at all possible-Lent is not meant to be
experienced alone but alongside your brothers and sisters in Christ, in
friendship and support.

As we've offered over the last few weeks, here is a highlight list of what's
coming over the next week. Please join us for as many services and
activities as possible, including our very important festival cooking &
baking sessions!

Sat., March 3, 9 am: Festival Cooking & Baking
Sun., March 4, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Sunday of Saint Gregory
Palamas. GOYA Mtg. after Sunday School
Wed, March 7, 9 am: PreSanctified Liturgy & Breakfast, sponsored by Agape
Fri, March 9, 7 pm: 3rd Salutations to the Theotokos
Sat., March 10: Festival Cooking & Baking (Time TBD)
Sun, March 11, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Sunday of the Holy
Cross

We hope to see you Sunday at Saint Philip. Our parish home is never complete
without you and yours.

Feb Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/ (March & April edition soon to be published)
March Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>