Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, March 11, "the Sunday of the Holy
Cross," is published, as is your March & April Come & See. Please see the
respective links below. Each year on the third Sunday of Lent, we remember
the Cross of our Lord-the ultimate symbol of sacrifice and love; please join
us for this profound moment in our Lenten journey. To help our youth
understand the importance of this day, our beloved Mr. Dan Gioffre will
address the topic through a special homily, just before Holy Communion. Also
this Sunday, we'll have our parish Oratorical Festival in place of Father's
usual homily, and everyone is invited to join us for Fellowship Hour and the
General Assembly following Divine Liturgy.

We hope you will make time for your Saint Philip family this weekend-and in
addition to the eBulletin and Come & See, please see the calendar below and
attached Weekly Bulletin PDF. They will help you connect with our services,
ministries and programs during this holy time of year.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SATURDAY, March 10
- Festival Cooking/Baking, 9 am

SUNDAY OF THE HOLY CROSS, March 11
- Oratorical Festival
- Parish General Assembly

MONDAY, March 12
- Agape General Mtg., 6:30 pm

TUESDAY, March 13
- Stewardship, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, March 14
- Greek School, 4 pm (no Adult Class)
- PreSanctified Liturgy, Dinner & O. Life, 6 pm

THURSDAY, March 15
- Agape NSK Service, 4 pm
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

FRIDAY, March 16
- 4th Salutations to the Theotokos, 7 pm

SATURDAY, March 17
- Festival Baking & Cooking (Time TBD)

SUNDAY OF SAINT JOHN OF THE LADDER, March 18

March/April Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
March Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>