[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Date: April 18, 2018

Registration Open for the National Clergy Laity Congress - July 1-5

Registration is now OPEN!

All Things Are Possible to the One Who Believes in Christ

(Mark 9:23)

Online registration is now OPEN for the upcoming 44th Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, which will take place in Boston from July 1-5, 2018. Members of the Boston Metropolis Host Committee are delighted to invite you to join us in faith, fellowship, and meaningful dialogue at this most important gathering of the Greek Orthodox faithful in the United States.

Hundreds of priests and laymen will come together in renewed commitment to the Church and its ministries across America. The Congress provides us the opportunity to discuss, plan and make important decisions that will affect the life and future of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. The biennial Congress comes at an important time for our Archdiocese, both in terms of our planning and our resources. The collective wisdom of hierarchs, clergy and laity will convene at the Congress to address the ongoing ministries of our Archdiocese and the challenges it faces.

We look forward to seeing you this summer in Boston.

Congress Registration

The 2018 Clergy-Laity Congress & the National Philoptochos Convention will convene on Sunday, July 1st - July 5th, 2018 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA.

Congress Registration is now available online through Cvent (click here).

2018 Hotel Information and Reservations

Reserve your room today either at the main hotel, the Boston Marriot Copley Place, or the secondary hotel, the Westin Copley. There is a special Clergy-Laity rate. Please use the links below to book your reservation to take advantage of the special rates. The number of rooms available at the special Clergy-Laity rate are limited and are on a first-come first served basis.

Set in the heart of downtown, Boston Marriott Copley Place offers hotel guests an exceptional experience. Our prime location is within walking distance of the chic boutiques and restaurants of Newbury Street and the Prudential Center. We’re also near attractions like Fenway Park, Copley Square and Boston Common.The hotel also features over 70,000 square feet of convention and meeting space, including the largest ballroom in New England and an award-winning catering team, making us an ideal choice for your next event.

Clergy-Laity Hotel Registration

Phone: 617-236-5800

Winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award® in the heart of trendy Back Bay, The Westin Copley Place, Boston is linked to the Hynes Convention Center via skybridge and is only a stroll away from shopping at the Copley Mall, Prudential Building, and Newbury Street. Our 803 guest rooms, including 132 studio and 10 specialty suites, overlook scenic Back Bay and the Charles River.

Phone: 617-262-9600

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

44th Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress, Boston, MA | July 1-5, 2018

Visit: clergylaity.org | Contact us: [log in to unmask]

Learn more by visiting www.goarch.org

Click here to manage your Archdiocese listserv subscriptions.