[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Date: May 21, 2018

All Things Are Possible to the One Who Believes in Christ
(Mark 9:23)

Clergy-Laity Congress
Special Hotel and Registration Deadlines Are Quickly Approaching!

Hotel Reservations:

The special room rate for the
Clergy-Laity Congress will not be
available after June 7.

Registration:

The special Early-Bird
Registration Fee of $​625
ends on ​May 31.

​June 1 and after
Registration rate ​is: $​700

Visit our Official Clergy Laity Website!
Congress Registration
The 2018 Clergy-Laity Congress & the National Philoptochos Convention will convene on Sunday, July 1st - July 5th, 2018 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA.

Congress Registration is now available online through Cvent (click here).
2018 Hotel Information and Reservations
Reserve your room today either at the main hotel, the Boston Marriot Copley Place, or the secondary hotel, the Westin Copley. There is a special Clergy-Laity rate. Please use the links below to book your reservation to take advantage of the special rates. The number of rooms available at the special Clergy-Laity rate are limited and are on a first-come first served basis.
Set in the heart of downtown, Boston Marriott Copley Place offers hotel guests an exceptional experience. Our prime location is within walking distance of the chic boutiques and restaurants of Newbury Street and the Prudential Center. We’re also near attractions like Fenway Park, Copley Square and Boston Common.The hotel also features over 70,000 square feet of convention and meeting space, including the largest ballroom in New England and an award-winning catering team, making us an ideal choice for your next event.

Clergy-Laity Hotel Registration

Phone: 617-236-5800

Winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award® in the heart of trendy Back Bay, The Westin Copley Place, Boston is linked to the Hynes Convention Center via skybridge and is only a stroll away from shopping at the Copley Mall, Prudential Building, and Newbury Street. Our 803 guest rooms, including 132 studio and 10 specialty suites, overlook scenic Back Bay and the Charles River.

Phone: 617-262-9600

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
44th Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress, Boston, MA | July 1-5, 2018
Visit: clergylaity.org | Contact us: [log in to unmask]

Learn more by visiting www.goarch.org

Click here to manage your Archdiocese listserv subscriptions.