Good Morning to our Parish Family & Friends—Christos Anesti! Christ is
Risen!

I hope you’re well and enjoying this fairly “springish” weather. I received
an update from our Festival Committee this morning (below) and this will
serve as our Weekly eBlast, under these special circumstances. Please read
on and help where you can; as you’ll see, turnout for prep activities has
not been strong, and it really is putting too much strain on very few. Thank
you, in advance, for your offering of time and talent over the next week.

In addition, please note there will be Orthros (9:15 am) & Divine Liturgy
(10 am) for the Ascension of the Lord, tomorrow, May 17. Please join us if
you’re free, even for a few minutes.

Looking forward to seeing you this week and during the festival, and please
read on below,

Fr. Alex

----------------

The festival is rapidly approaching and we still have a lot of work to do!
There has been very few volunteers the past 2 evenings which put extra work
on those who did offer their help.

Here is what we need.  There is a baking event tonight at 3:30pm. Please
just show up at the church to offer your assistance. These events have been
extremely lean with the same few people over and over.

We need to put up tables and chairs in the tents tonight. This is a good
family job, especially with chairs. 5:30 ish.

We need to organize the food trailer to make room for access. We also need
to load all of the drinks into the trailer. We also need to bring in some of
the pastries. You could show up any time today to begin this work. ( We
realize that most people work during the day so please and come after work.
)

We will also need help both Friday and Saturday during the festival. The
kitchen is where a lot of action is. It is fun. Please offer your help. The
food line is a great job saying hello to our guests. Please reach out to
Sia. The pastry area is also a lot of fun.

There is also significant activity outside with the chicken
skewering-grilling and lamb skewering and grilling. We need at least 6
people with the chicken at all times and slightly higher with the lamb.
(Doug is also looking for 1 person to help cleaning the chicken grills early
Saturday morning around 7:30am.) Skewering begins at 9am.

We need people collecting trays and bringing them to the wash tent.

Trash is also a simple, yet important job and needs constant attention. 3
people at all times.

We could also use some volunteers helping direct traffic and finding
parking spots. (This has been left unattended in the past and we need to do
better to help our guests.) Anyone working outside on Saturday should bring
a raincoat at a minimum.

Folks, this is our festival and we all need to do better offering our help.
Please let Cheryl know if you can count on you. Call 889-4000. or
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    You can also email
Doug at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Less have a great festival and show Greater Nashua that we know how to
throw a party! Thank you in advance for your help!