Good Morning to our Parish Family & Friends:

Christos Anesti! Christ is Risen!

Your Weekly eBulletin is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
Please note that because of some small health issues I encountered in April,
we’ll be late publishing the May – July Come & See. As soon as it comes
together, we’ll get it out to our faithful. Meantime, please stay close to
the Weekly Bulletin, eBulletin and eBlasts.

Of course, I hope to see you this Sunday for worship, Sunday School and
friendship at Saint Philip!

Finally, in lieu of the usual Weekly eBlast format, I offer you a “call to
action” from our Festival Committee below. The Saint Philip Greek Food
Festival is coming May 18 & 19, and there is a tremendous amount of
important work to be done in preparation—and of course, on the days of the
festival itself. Please read on below, and I thank our festival co-chairs
for their dedicated work and positive outlook: Doug Philipon, Jamie Pappas &
Joe Pappo.

Yours,

Fr. Alex

******************

Hi Folks....please read this carefully. It is a plea for your help.

We are trying to prepare for the festival and we have several areas where
you can make an impact.  Please take a serious look at this and, if you
don’t feel like you have a full load or have not offered a hand yet, we
really need your assistance.

Most important is finishing the baking. This Saturday at 9am is Finikia and
a few Koulourakia. (one of my favorites!) We desperately need your help.
Trying to do this with the same 10 people that have been there every weekend
is a lot to ask.

Looking ahead, next Friday and Saturday is finishing Koulourakia. If you
help, you can have a warm one out of the oven with a nice cappuccino. You
wont be sorry.

Wednesday, the week of the festival, is pumpkin pita at 9am and then
Galaktoboureko at 4:30 pm. Yes, we are down to the wire. Please do not leave
our devoted parishioners alone on these monumental efforts.  Take a morning
off from work. We are asking for your help.

Monday the week of the festival, we will be cutting chicken. I promise, if
we get 20 people, we will be done in less than 3 hours. Cut and marinated -
yes close to 1000 pounds. If I’m wrong, I will give you the secret marinade
recipe. 6pm. Please bring your favorite knife, a hat and cutting board.

Tuesday evening is marinating the lamb. This is pretty straight forward
with no cutting involved. Please come and help.

We are actively seeking people to work in the kitchen both Friday and
Saturday. Please let us know if you can do a shift either day. Many of us do
both days.

We can also use some help on the grills. Please let us know that you have
what it takes to “beat Bobby Flay!” We will give you a shot.

There are also huge needs on the serving lines if anyone that can put in a
few hours. Sia has been kind enough to manage this very difficult job for
years.  We need 20 people at all times. Guys, this is not just for the gals.
We have always had our young people collecting trays and washing them. If
you have anyone that could help with this effort, we can put them to work!

We have a raffle again this year. Please buy a ticket. Even better, help us
sell some tickets!

Please consider offering your help in the loukoumades booth selling these
balls of wonderfulness. Yum!

The festival is a good way to meet old friends and give back to our church.
Let us know what you are able to do this year. We are all part of the
festival. We are all leaders representing St Philip. Make an impact this
year. Please contact the office at 603-889-4300;
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Thank you!