Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, June 10, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.

This Sunday is Promotion, Graduation & Scholarship Sunday! We look forward
to recognizing the achievements of our Sunday Schoolers, graduates (high
school and college) and Scholarship/Campership recipients. Bring the whole
family and let's celebrate our youth. This is also a day for us to reflect
on the caring, creative efforts of our Sunday School leaders and teachers-we
are grateful for all they offer our children.

Also on Sunday, our GOYAns are invited to the Liakos Home for an end of the
year get-together, beginning at 2 pm. Good food, friendship and an important
planning meeting are on the agenda. Please confirm ASAP with Marisa Donati:

Finally, on Sunday evening it will be time for the Metropolis Awards
Banquet. Our parish honoree is Doug Philipon, a wonderful steward of Saint
Philip. We congratulate him, as well as his beloved wife, Gail, and
daughters, Eleni and Alexia. For those attending, the address is 6 Billings
St., Randolph, MA; please arrive promptly at 5:30 pm.

As mentioned in last week's eBlast, a new installment of "Saintly Lives" is
now available within our website Youth Ministries Page, and it's all about
Saint Justin Martyr, who is celebrated on June 1 each year. He was a great
thinker, who put his time and talent to work for God's glory, and an
open-hearted man of tremendous faith and love. Read all about his life with
your children today:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_justin_martyr.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_justin_martyr.php.

There's much more highlighted in your eBulletin and attached Weekly Bulletin
PDF, including a special "Gyro Sunday" Fundraiser offered by our Parish
Council on June 24. We look forward to worshipping and celebrating our youth
on Sunday!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
2ND SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, June 10
- Promotion, Graduation & Scholarship Event
- Metropolis Awards, 5:30 pm

MONDAY, June 11
- Agape Dinner Mtg., 6:30 pm

TUESDAY, June 12
- Stewardship, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, June 13

- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, June 14
- Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study, 6:30 pm

3RD SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, June 17
- Father's Day Celebration

May - July Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/