Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, June 3, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
Please join us for Divine Liturgy, Sunday School and Fellowship Hour. This
is the Sunday of "All Saints," and we will have name day flowers for those
celebrating. The May - July Come & See is also available:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/. It will serve as a good guide to the
services, ministry happenings and events of the early summer. Enjoy.

Next Sunday, June 10, is Promotion, Graduation & Scholarship Sunday! We look
forward to recognizing the achievements of our Sunday Schoolers, graduates
(high school and college) and Scholarship/Campership recipients. Bring the
whole family and let's celebrate our youth. Parents: if your child is
graduating from high school, college or a graduate program, and is planning
to join us on the 10th, please let Fr. Alex know immediately so plans can be
made:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

In addition, the 10th is the Metropolis Awards Banquet, beginning at 5:30 pm
(6 Billings St., Randolph, MA); and our parish honoree is Doug Philipon, a
wonderful friend and steward of Saint Philip. We congratulate him, as well
as his beloved wife, Gail, and daughters Eleni and Alexia. Today, Friday,
June 1, is the absolute deadline to confirm for the event; tickets are $75
each. Please contact Cheryl Petren by 2 pm:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] We look forward to recognizing Doug for his heartfelt
service.

Finally, a new installment of "Saintly Lives" is now available within our
website Youth Ministries Page, and it's all about Saint Justin Martyr, who
is celebrated on June 1 each year. He was a great thinker, who put his time
and talent to work for God's glory, and an open-hearted man of tremendous
faith and love. Read all about his life with your children today:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_justin_martyr.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_justin_martyr.php.

There's much more highlighted in your eBulletin and attached Weekly Bulletin
PDF. Read on and we hope to see you this weekend at Saint Philip!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
ALL SAINTS, June 3

TUESDAY, June 5
- Parish Council, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, June 6

- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

2ND SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, June 10
- Promotion, Graduation & Scholarship Event
- Metropolis Awards, 5:30 pm

May - July Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
June Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>